What causes pregnancy with 1 fallopian tube? Many women often do not have ideas on what can cause this condition whenever they are having their pregnancy. Here are some of the factors that can cause the condition:
- Current use of the intrauterine device (IUD) as a method of birth control. However, women need to ensure that they seek help from the doctors to advise them on the best ways that they can use the intrauterine device (IUD) to avoid the condition in case it is not properly used.
- A history of a pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). A woman who have ever had an inflammatory disease (PID) have a higher chance of the condition when compared to those who haven’t.
- Sexually-transmitted diseases like gonorrhea and chlamydia can make a woman have the condition during their pregnancy. With this, women should always take care to ensure that they do not have these sexually transmitted diseases as a way of avoiding the condition.
- Congenital abnormality (a common problem present at birth time) of fallopian tube. This can also cause the condition.
- A history of the pelvic surgery (as a result of scarring may block any fertilized egg right from leaving the fallopian tubes). Women need to ensure that they choose experienced and certified surgeons when doing the pelvic surgery to avoid the condition.
- History of the ectopic pregnancy (this is a pregnancy that often takes places within the oviduct of a woman).
- Unsuccessful tubal ligation commonly known as surgical sterilization or the tubal ligation reversal that many women often go through.
- Using the fertility drugs. Women should be careful when buying the fertility drugs from the market since they may have effects on the pregnancy. They should do their research before making a purchase to get it right and avoid medical problems.
- Infertility treatments like the in vitro fertilization (IVF)
In the end, the information should give you facts that you need to know about the subjects.