Blocked fallopian tubes are one of the primary reasons that often lead to infertility in women. Fallopian tubal infertility which causes infertility in women is usually caused when there is a blockage in both the fallopian tubes. However, if there is blockage in only one of the fallopian tube, while the other tube functions normally, it does not have an effect on fertility of women. Although most cases of fallopian tubes are reversible and can be treated with medications, opting for yoga for blocked fallopian tubes is one of the best natural way to treat this problem.
Yoga for Blocked Fallopian Tubes
#1: Setubandhanasana Asana or the Supported Bridge Pose
- Lie flat on your back and fold your knees.
- Lift your pelvis off the ground using your muscles.
- As your lift from the floor, inhale.
- Exhale and bring it down after about two seconds.
#2: Viparita Karani or the leg on the wall pose
- Lie flat on the floor with your buttocks touching the wall.
- Exhale and raise your legs straight against the wall to maintain a 90 degree angle.
- Remain in this pose for about 2-3 seconds.
- Bring your legs back down slowly.
How yoga helps unblock Fallopian tubes?
Doing yoga regularly helps increases blood flow, nutrients and oxygen to the pituitary gland- a glands that manages the reproductive hormones and helps the reproductive organs. Yoga helps open up the pelvic organs, enhance fertility and helps speed up the process of breaking up scar tissues and adhesion’s, while opening up reproductive organs for fertility. Including yoga in your daily routine helps prepare your body physically, emotionally and mentally for conception and pregnancy.
Yoga helps channelize the energies of your body in a more harmonious way and helps bring about greater healing potential. Practicing yoga for blocked fallopian tubes is one of the safest, effective and natural remedy for treating fallopian tube blockage.